Ranger Warranty

• webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Well I know there is been previous talk about warranties lately, and I must say, Ranger has been more then good to me over the length of my 5 yr warranty which expires in March 2012.

The rivets that connect my bunk to fender popped on one of my fenders a few weeks ago. I brought it in and they told me that they are now using better clips on the bunks so they offered to refasten both fenders, even though the one is just fine. That is to be expected right??

Since I was there, I mentioned I knew I had one oil hub thats seal was slipping. They looked it over, said actually two of them are ready to replaced (guessing I have 30-40k miles on the trailer). I told them to replace them all as I dont want to come back in a year to get the other 2 done. I didnt expect hubs with that much use to be covered by warranty but they covered all 4!!

I dont know if I would could be so lucky twice, but I am now! Shout out to the service ladies in Chisago Lakes also as they play a big role in warranty coverage also!

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

Good the hear thank you for sharing.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Yep, Debbie has always done a fantasic job for me at Frankie’s. No complaints at all.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have had two small issues with tmy 09 Ranger… I really expect them to be covered by warranty… I had not read all the fine print of the warranty… But ZERO Problems !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.