Terrova on 617

• carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

Trying to mount my new Terrova 101 36v on the 617. I bought the qwick release base with the puck and it looks like the motor has to go too far forward to mount it without fabricating a plate to mount the “puck” on. Has anyone done this or have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

Just had the same issue on my 620T using the MKA-21 kwik release mount. What I did was mount the motor plate farther back. Needed to drill new holes. That will let the puck set farther back on the bow. Real easy to do.
    Walleyebry

AverageSportsman
    SE MN

I just mounted a terrova on a 617 yesterday. I mounted direct to the deck with no plate. Just an option for you good luck

carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

Do you mean you drilled new holes in the terrova base so the motor plate part of the MKA-21 is further back on the motor? If so about how far back did you move it. Could you use some of the existing holes or did you have to drill all new?

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

Yes, I drilled new holes in the terrova aluminum base plate. Dont remember how far I offset it . Dont think it was more than an inch or two. Also turned plate around. Puck is closer to one end than other. Used existing holes in MKA plate. Will be home in an hour or two. PM me with phone # and I can measure when I get home at 2:30 if you like.

Walleyebry

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I just put a Terrova on my 617 this spring also. I was able to re-use the mounting plate from my auto pilot very nicely…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.