Ranger 619 pilot seat pedestal …is there an extension?swivel?

• RedRanger

I have a 2007 619 and love it.The pilots pedestal seat is a little low and needs to swivel better. Factory model….
    Id like to put in a wavemaster, but the $500 a seat is IMO a little high.If I put one in, the wife will want equal treatment>>>LOL
    Is there a more economical alternative? I’m 65 years old and the seat is a tad low and tough to swivel.

Thanks for any opinions….

mojogunter

I don’t know if you mean a wave pro or similar. I can say don’t bother with an attwood air pedestal. Those are really to raise and lower the seat. the air ride is minimal. Look for a used wavepro first generation, or a first generation of smooth moves to save yourself some money. You can buy a standard post that is taller if you want the cheapest option

fishspike

I have a 619 also. I sit on a boat cushion. And it’s red

munchy
    NULL

Someone on here recommended these seats at Tractor Supply last year and said they had held up for a couple years so far. For $110 I’d try one before spending $500+ on one. He said it was very similar to one of the popular $500 ones. They come in Black, Blue, amd yellow. And I haven’t looked at them yet but I would think that the seat portion can come off and you could mount your boat seat on instead.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-universal-adjustable-seat-black-510000bk-cnl?cm_vc=-10005

RedRanger

Thanks,….I ‘ll look at it..

Nytron

The “tough to swivel” issue might require lubrication? (dry graphite?)

Otherwise, it’s not cheap, but the best options I have seen so far is Wavepro 2.0 + Tempress seats.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.