Ram Mount customer service

• Alex Fox

A little positivity never hurt anyone, so I thought I’d post this. Been trying to find a way to mount my Helix 5 to a late 90s snowmobile. There is next to no room to mount on the handlebars, and mounting to the plastic dash doesn’t seem like a viable option, so I started researching reservoir mounts. Looked like everything Ram had was Type B mounts, but they recommend a Type C for that weight. Feeling out of ideas, I decided to contact Ram through email, explained my situation, and asked for other options. Within literally 4 minutes I had a page and a half email explaining that a Type C mount was necessary, they have several other options, and to measure my reservoir and get back to them and they’d find the right one for me. Of course, my sleds are at the lake so I can’t get a measurement, but I was still amazed at how quickly they responded. In the days of no customer service, or a 16 year old that has no idea about the products on the shelves, it’s nice to have service that goes above and beyond. They definitely earned my business today.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Nice…

I had a brief experience with them over a simple little mount that broke. A quick email with a photo, and they had a replacement off to me the same day. No hard time or issues at all…. it was a nice experience that has earned them another happy customer.

munchy
    NULL

Post a picture of the handlebars.

Alex Fox

Sleds are up at the cabin, but here is a picture of when we bought them. Best I could do.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20201012_110811.jpg

rswan
    Lakeville, MN

Ram mount has always had super solid customer service. I had a few pins vibrate out of my rod holders. They sent me a bag of spare pins for free off an email I wrote inquiring if they sold just the pins. 👍🐟🐟🐟

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.