Lesson Learned: OWL update

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Well Boys,

I finally got that chewin that some of you thought I deserved last night when I ran into DNR buddies 1 & 2 at one of the MN waterfowl meetings.

They both seemed a bit perturbed with the whole situation, claiming I “wouldn’t believe the number of calls that were recieved regarding that post”……The bird was actually sent in for an X-ray just to confirm that it hadn’t been shot .

I apologized and promised never to have any more fun playing practical jokes on the internet again

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Not that you have that out of the way….anyone mention that your new profile pic strikes an amazing resemblance to Bob(with his new found confidence) on the Enzyte commercials????

Oh yeah…as for your owl story….since crows tend to kill owls whenever they can, I kinda doubted that an owl would “decoy” to your crow spread.

Now on the other hand…when they x-rayed the thing….what they should have done is told you they found pellets in it and that you were in a world of @#&%…..now that would have been funny.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Not that you have that out of the way….anyone mention that your new profile pic strikes an amazing resemblance to Bob(with his new found confidence) on the Enzyte commercials????

Oh yeah…as for your owl story….since crows tend to kill owls whenever they can, I kinda doubted that an owl would “decoy” to your crow spread.

Now on the other hand…when they x-rayed the thing….what they should have done is told you they found pellets in it and that you were in a world of @#&%…..now that would have been funny.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

<——for the Bob comment

<—–for the X-ray comment

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

<——for the Bob comment

<—–for the X-ray comment

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Jake I like your new profile pic you should keep it

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Jake I like your new profile pic you should keep it

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Best be careful Jake….next year at the ice fishing GTG we might feed you to the local wildlife……if the 2 Iowan IDA guys don’t get you first. They almost got away with you this last year….good thing I was there to save you.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Best be careful Jake….next year at the ice fishing GTG we might feed you to the local wildlife……if the 2 Iowan IDA guys don’t get you first. They almost got away with you this last year….good thing I was there to save you.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Buckshot…I think his mug shot was taken when his was being chewed on by the dnr guys…well SOMEthing was going on down there!

Sorry to hear your humor went arye…Mr. Jake…atleast it didn’t cost you or anyone else any $$$

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Buckshot…I think his mug shot was taken when his was being chewed on by the dnr guys…well SOMEthing was going on down there!

Sorry to hear your humor went arye…Mr. Jake…atleast it didn’t cost you or anyone else any $$$

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

and did I ever thank you for that Bucky? Because I did truely appreciate it

Quote:

Humor went arye??? Who said my humor went arye??? I still find it freakin hilarious, I just promised not to do it again

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

and did I ever thank you for that Bucky? Because I did truely appreciate it

Quote:

Humor went arye??? Who said my humor went arye??? I still find it freakin hilarious, I just promised not to do it again

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I definitely say it’s one of the funniest things to come across my pc.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I definitely say it’s one of the funniest things to come across my pc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.