Crow hunting website..

• buckmaster

This site has been pretty helpful to me on a lot of questions I had. You will have to check it out…

buckmaster

This site has been pretty helpful to me on a lot of questions I had. You will have to check it out…

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Thanks for posting it.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Thanks for posting it.

buckmaster

Not a problem………..

krisko
    Durand, WI

I’ve killed crows since I was old enough to hold a BB Gun. It is a fun time. They are smart and this website has some good ideas for making crow and hunting them too.

krisko
    Durand, WI

I’ve killed crows since I was old enough to hold a BB Gun. It is a fun time. They are smart and this website has some good ideas for making crow and hunting them too.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Quote:

this website has some good ideas for making crow and hunting them too.

Also some humorous “hate mail”

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Quote:

this website has some good ideas for making crow and hunting them too.

Also some humorous “hate mail”

kris_brantner
    My river

go to the oddities section. a while ago i sent that picture in with the grey crow that i just posted on the other thread and they put it on there but they chopped my head off lol.

kris_brantner
    My river

go to the oddities section. a while ago i sent that picture in with the grey crow that i just posted on the other thread and they put it on there but they chopped my head off lol.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Maybe they thought the crow was better looking! Jk

Quote:

a while ago i sent that picture in with the grey crow that i just posted on the other thread and they put it on there but they chopped my head off lol.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Maybe they thought the crow was better looking! Jk

Quote:

a while ago i sent that picture in with the grey crow that i just posted on the other thread and they put it on there but they chopped my head off lol.

kris_brantner
    My river

lol ya ya haha ya should of cropped that picture of your bass on the spinnerbait he looks a lil bit more handsome than you do

kris_brantner
    My river

lol ya ya haha ya should of cropped that picture of your bass on the spinnerbait he looks a lil bit more handsome than you do

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.