finally

• upperlip

Made it out Monday after work for a couple of hours.We got one rabbit going but my patience or lack of cost us.I moved toward the chase just in time for them to return to where it started.My beagle then lost it, oh well had the sound of music playin for awhile.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Not to many folks out and about rabbit hunting? There seems to be pletty of bunnies around at least I saw a lot of them while bow hunting and theres tracks everwhere or at least there was befoe yesterday. Someone said a landowner can small game hunt his or her own land without a license. Anyone know if this is true? I have a lot of brush piles from wood cutting and I should be able to pick off a couple of them furry critters pretty easy. Steve

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Not to many folks out and about rabbit hunting? There seems to be pletty of bunnies around at least I saw a lot of them while bow hunting and theres tracks everwhere or at least there was befoe yesterday. Someone said a landowner can small game hunt his or her own land without a license. Anyone know if this is true? I have a lot of brush piles from wood cutting and I should be able to pick off a couple of them furry critters pretty easy. Steve

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is true. A landowner may hunt small game year round on their property without a license. Of course this does not include deer or turkey

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is true. A landowner may hunt small game year round on their property without a license. Of course this does not include deer or turkey

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I assume you are talking about WI, anyone know if this is the case in MN as well?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I assume you are talking about WI, anyone know if this is the case in MN as well?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.