Question for drivers with wireless headsets

• The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

My question is what are you drivers using when driving trucks? Headset, earbuds? I gave up the trades for now and am taking a job driving semi and Wondering on wireless for my phone any help would be great tia scratcher

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Check out Blue Parrot products

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Thank you, just took a look what model are you using

michael keehr

I have a blue parrot 450 I think it is a mx series it is a few years old I also have a comexium that I bought on a whim when I was having some issues with my parrot. I can not where Barbuda style so these are both 1 side muff style. The commexium is a little more comfortable for me but the blue parrot have better noise canceling and people on the other end here less noise. If I would buy another pair I don’t no if I would spend the extra money for the blue parrot as they were over 200 and the comexium were 60

bullcans
    Northfield MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The SCRATCHER wrote:</div>
    Thank you, just took a look what model are you using

C400 XT is the one I liked

A friend of mine runs the B350 XT and he’s been very happy with his. He wears his all day around the farm, in the grain elevator and semi

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Ive always wondered. why do truckers wear them again?

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Hands free cellular conversations. Some trucks don’t have bluetooth built in to the cab radio and the inside of a lot of trucks are not very quiet so noise reduction built into these headsets for hearing and speaking are pretty critical.

Cam White

Been driving for 24 years. Gave up on blue parrot. Check out blue tiger. You can find them at flying j. Bought the middle model, goes a month on one charge, dropped several times and no issues as it’s mil-spec, great sound. Bought one 6 years ago, still use it daily with zero issues.

brandyman
    West central MN

Law says hands free. It was for CDL’s a few years first. Commercial vehicle drivers and their carriers both get fines up to $25,000 for holding a phone.
    Imagine if it was that high for everyone?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Been using the polycom 5200 for years. Good warranty, poly customer service has been awesome. For me, it’s both construction and driving. Quality is good enough i don’t answer a call without it

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Cam which model blue tiger do you use the storm?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.