Pulled the trigger

• Beast

been fishing small bass tournaments since 89, had my last Bass Boat for the last 19 years, kissed it goodbye and ordered a Alumacraft Voyageur tiller with a 70 hp Suzuki. Don’t know a lot about the Suzuki, been they seem to have very good reviews and the few mechanics I have talked to seem to think they are a very good unit. anyone have one?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Congrats on the new rig. You will love the Suzuki.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Imo the best outboard made.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Congrats on the new ride. Pictures???

Beast

Congrats on the new ride. Pictures???

still will be a 2 week wait for delivery to the dealer. frown

B-man

Congrats on the new boat Jim

Suzuki makes a great motor. If I ever repower the big boat that’s what will be hanging on the back waytogo

disco bobber

I bought the very same rig late last summer. I love it. Two 8 foot rod lockers. The live well is in back by me. Lots of room and storage. Nice ride in the waves I have had it in.

The motor has run well and gets good gas mileage. Way better hole-shot than my old 50 Yamaha on a lighter boat.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My two units are old and 2-cycle so not really relevant. Looking forward to picking up my new 20hp next weekend.

Beast

I bought the very same rig late last summer. I love it. Two 8 foot rod lockers. The live well is in back by me. Lots of room and storage. Nice ride in the waves I have had it in.

The motor has run well and gets good gas mileage. Way better hole-shot than my old 50 Yamaha on a lighter boat.

I’m pretty stoked to get it and on the water, going to be a long couple of weeks, cry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.