Primos or Foxpro?..not the calls

• Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

NOT A CALL DEBATE, that’s a Ford vs. Chevy debate that you can’t win. What I’m curious is do you like watching the Dillons and “Big” Al Morris, or Randy Anderson better?

I’m kinda on the fence, Foxpro’s Furtakers is more fast paced and edited better. But Primos is on average better shots I think, and more of the whole hunt not just the exciting parts. Also primos let’s the other guys shoot, I don’t think I have ever seen a Foxpro episode where the “other guys” do the shooting other than like the “token shot.” I don’t know which is better but both help cure the itch for a bit.

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

I get a kick out of Randy Anderson so I guess Primos for me.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I think Randy A is the better educator and gives better explanations

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

I can see that reasoning

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Randy Anderson is an awesome fella. He’s got a knack for teaching predator hunting, and spends more of his time trying to figure out new tactics and techniques than anybody I’ve seen.

Since DVD’s are going the way of the dinosaur, we’re taking all of Randy’s hunts that would normally go on the Calling All Coyotes DVD and putting them on YouTube. He’s got a ton of education that we normally can’t fit into the DVD that will now live online.

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Randy Anderson is an awesome fella. He’s got a knack for teaching predator hunting, and spends more of his time trying to figure out new tactics and techniques than anybody I’ve seen.

Since DVD’s are going the way of the dinosaur, we’re taking all of Randy’s hunts that would normally go on the Calling All Coyotes DVD and putting them on YouTube. He’s got a ton of education that we normally can’t fit into the DVD that will now live online.

That is great news!

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

That’s awesome, thanks for the info Ben and I hope your still enjoying your change of scenery.

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

Calling all coyotes — and the hunters who bang their heads against the wall in pursuit of them…
    Amen.

Jason Beaulieu

Nail on the head! Feel like I learned a lot early on especially with howls from watching all of Randy’s videos.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.