Prescott Bait Company

• Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Selling custom made plastic fishing baits for panfish, walleye, bass, and northern. Baits are available now in a variety of colors and sizes. Got Bait? Ice fishing season is upon us and Prescott Bait Company has plenty of hot panfish baits available. Check out our PRO-PACK KITS, they make great holiday gifts! Review and buy online at http://www.prescottbaitcompany.com or at Everts Resort.

10% discount on all orders!
    Use coupon code: CP-C1
    Coupon expires 7/01/2017

Attachments:
    1. LC-Fluorescent-Pink.jpg

2. mysterious-fleck-BW.jpg

3. strawberry-fleck-bt.jpg

4. pf-golden-member.jpg

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Introducing ‘Flukes’, a three inch minnow bait. When jigged or pitched these baits will entice any walleye or bass into striking. For more information go to our walleye bait page and check them out

Coupon expires 7/01/2017

Attachments:
    1. Flukes.jpg

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Prescott Bait Company is now carrying custom jig heads made by Hager City Tackle. These were developed to be used with our walleye plastics. Custom colors and a wire plastic keeper make these the perfect jig, and have the added bonus of glow eyes. Check out our guide tested colors. Available in 1/8, 3/32, 1/4 ounce jigs, add these with our walleye plastics for the perfect walleye slaying combo!

Coupon expires 7/01/2017

Attachments:
    1. jig-heads.jpg

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Introducing the exciting new “Curly Tail” Fluke, with a molded body of 3 5/8″. Similar body style of our 3″ Fluke baits but with the added action of a “Curly Tail”. Combine this plastic with a Hagar City Tackle jig head and you have a fish catching combination. Available in our guide tested colors.

Coupon expires 7/01/2017

Attachments:
    1. CurlyTailFlukes.jpg

john23
    St. Paul, MN

These look pretty good to me. Are you working on anything in the 4-5″ size range?

Cp3
    Hammond, WI

Possibly in the near future! “Curly Tail” Fluke – this bait will stretch to 4″ with the tail in action. Thanks for taking a look toast

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I haven’t gotten my hands on the curly tail flukes yet, but I know for a fact that fish loved the mini flukes on Saturday. I’ve always loved the fluke bite, but felt there’s been something missing in a smaller size. This mini version is perfect for the super cold water and less aggressive fish. Put on a slightly bigger jig, and hold 6-12″ off the bottom while drifting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.