4 more days

• amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Come Monday, it will finally be time to make my first predator calling outing of the year. By then I won’t have to be wearing orange in the woods and all the gun hunters will be finished I have the rifle, caller, and camo all ready. I really like getting out by myself or with a friend and calling the elusive coyote. There is something about matching wits with the predators. Most of the time they win, but the times when you call one up makes all the empty stands worth it. The weather is perfect and we have snow on the ground, it doesn’t get much better. The trip I am most excited about is my upcoming trip to Colorado. At the end of February I am headed out there for a week or so of calling coyotes in my old haunts. I am hoping to bring a pile of fur back here. It is going to be nice calling in the wide open prairies where the coyote numbers are high. Come on Monday

firstassit

good luck in your old stomping grounds! I live in gilmanton WI
    and have 300 acres of prime buffalo county hunting land. my wife and I run a game farm http://www.huntforpheasants.com and my nephew is ted marum of buffalo county outfitters http://www.buffalocountyoutfitters.com. I have tryed to hunt coyote for sometime now and have not been sucessful. do you guide or are willing to teach some one how to hunt yotes or maybe know someone who does? we have lots of chicken barn’s around us and I can get premission to hunt just about anywhere you can Email me at [email protected] thanks

firstassit

good luck in your old stomping grounds! I live in gilmanton WI
    and have 300 acres of prime buffalo county hunting land. my wife and I run a game farm http://www.huntforpheasants.com and my nephew is ted marum of buffalo county outfitters http://www.buffalocountyoutfitters.com. I have tryed to hunt coyote for sometime now and have not been sucessful. do you guide or are willing to teach some one how to hunt yotes or maybe know someone who does? we have lots of chicken barn’s around us and I can get premission to hunt just about anywhere you can Email me at [email protected] thanks

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I have guns and calls and will travel for coyotes In fact, if you are looking for some tips, I would even leave my gun home and let you do the shooting I get just as much enjoyment out of calling them in as I do shooting them. I will get in touch with you soon

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I have guns and calls and will travel for coyotes In fact, if you are looking for some tips, I would even leave my gun home and let you do the shooting I get just as much enjoyment out of calling them in as I do shooting them. I will get in touch with you soon

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Welcome To Indepthangling.com Firstassit!
    You are going to love it here!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Welcome To Indepthangling.com Firstassit!
    You are going to love it here!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA firstassit!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA firstassit!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome to IDA firstassit!!

Hey AM…I don’t think you’re going to have time to go back to CO…you are a wanted man!

Time to change your handle to “The Exterminator”!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome to IDA firstassit!!

Hey AM…I don’t think you’re going to have time to go back to CO…you are a wanted man!

Time to change your handle to “The Exterminator”!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Well, I haven’t done any exterminating yet this year But, with this new snow fall, it is only going to get better
    I am still planning on getting up your way this year. It will more than likely be after the first of the year. But, we will get some hunting time in

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Well, I haven’t done any exterminating yet this year But, with this new snow fall, it is only going to get better
    I am still planning on getting up your way this year. It will more than likely be after the first of the year. But, we will get some hunting time in

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

I could use an Exterminator here, way too many yotes on my farm. I have two 70,000 bird chicken barns, and have seen my share of yotes stealing chicknes from the eagles. PM if you get the urge to Exterminate something.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

I could use an Exterminator here, way too many yotes on my farm. I have two 70,000 bird chicken barns, and have seen my share of yotes stealing chicknes from the eagles. PM if you get the urge to Exterminate something.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

closeup of eagle

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

closeup of eagle

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is my kind of calling country Are those free ranging chickens in the field? How did you get such a nice close-up of the eagle, that is awesome Looks like you have some open flatland areas, perfect for calling, IMO

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That is my kind of calling country Are those free ranging chickens in the field? How did you get such a nice close-up of the eagle, that is awesome Looks like you have some open flatland areas, perfect for calling, IMO

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

No, I have two 70,000 bird broiler barns. I feed the eagles with the daily culls. That eagle was in the field in front of the house. I took my camera and shot the photo through a spotting scope. I put some of them out front before the holidays, the grandkids get a kick out of seeing the eagles close up. Once the holidays are over, we go back to the back fields. We usually have 100+ eagles that migrate up from the river during the winter. I just saw a nice size yote last week in the back field, they have dens all around the fields out back. You are welcome to come up and exterminate them anytime. I think I could even get you permission to go on my sisters farm and call for some. We all hate the buggers. Her 20 yr old son loves to go out and get them, he’d be stuck to you like glue. Give me a call some time, we’ll set something up. I’ll pm you my phone number

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

No, I have two 70,000 bird broiler barns. I feed the eagles with the daily culls. That eagle was in the field in front of the house. I took my camera and shot the photo through a spotting scope. I put some of them out front before the holidays, the grandkids get a kick out of seeing the eagles close up. Once the holidays are over, we go back to the back fields. We usually have 100+ eagles that migrate up from the river during the winter. I just saw a nice size yote last week in the back field, they have dens all around the fields out back. You are welcome to come up and exterminate them anytime. I think I could even get you permission to go on my sisters farm and call for some. We all hate the buggers. Her 20 yr old son loves to go out and get them, he’d be stuck to you like glue. Give me a call some time, we’ll set something up. I’ll pm you my phone number

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.