Only a few days left

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Got out for a little bit to try and cap off the fox family that’s made post on my parents land. They are starting to be a nuisance as i think they are wanting to make a meal out of the family miniature dachtsund. NOT going to happen if my rifle has anything to say about it.

Tough little critters only has been coming in/out at dawn and dusk…Might try it again in the morning….I’ll get ’em

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Where are they denning at? They are sneaky little buggers. You only have until the 15th of this month to get them then the season is closed

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Where are they denning at? They are sneaky little buggers. You only have until the 15th of this month to get them then the season is closed

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

The Den is back off the hill behind the Garage….It’s tough cause i don’t want to shoot them too close to the Den, otherwise they’ll go down and i’ll never see it again.. .unless i start Digging up the Den…and i don’t really feel like doing that…

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

The Den is back off the hill behind the Garage….It’s tough cause i don’t want to shoot them too close to the Den, otherwise they’ll go down and i’ll never see it again.. .unless i start Digging up the Den…and i don’t really feel like doing that…

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I am assuming you are going to be using the .243? You will anchor them right where they stand with that rifle You could always use the spotlight and get them when they leave in the evening or return in the morning. Or set-up a ways away and call them out

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I am assuming you are going to be using the .243? You will anchor them right where they stand with that rifle You could always use the spotlight and get them when they leave in the evening or return in the morning. Or set-up a ways away and call them out

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I didn’t know there was a season on any nuisance

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I didn’t know there was a season on any nuisance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.