Full Moon

• shore shinner
    Eau Claire Wi.

Does any body use the moonlight to try and take a coyote if you have how good did you do I’ve done it a few times this winter and once again no success is this a very good time to try calling because I know that coyotes hunt primarily at night for food don’t they?
    Shore Shiner

stuart
    Mn.

Full moon+snow cover+super cold temps= some of the very best coyote and fox hunting you can get.Call softly and use some type of decoy.I use a battery operated bunny on a stick and have increased my take 10 fold. Stuart

stuart
    Mn.

Full moon+snow cover+super cold temps= some of the very best coyote and fox hunting you can get.Call softly and use some type of decoy.I use a battery operated bunny on a stick and have increased my take 10 fold. Stuart

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

OK. So where do you put the stick?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

OK. So where do you put the stick?

stuart
    Mn.

In the ground…DUH…

stuart
    Mn.

In the ground…DUH…

shore shinner
    Eau Claire Wi.

yeah I’ve seen them in gander but never did get one. I sometimes take 4-5 of my squirrel tails and tie them to a stick but I guess I just haven’t had the luck of seeing a coyote to tell if they really react to them or not.
    Shore Shinner

shore shinner
    Eau Claire Wi.

yeah I’ve seen them in gander but never did get one. I sometimes take 4-5 of my squirrel tails and tie them to a stick but I guess I just haven’t had the luck of seeing a coyote to tell if they really react to them or not.
    Shore Shinner

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.