Minocqua, WI

Amen, tso… Very well stated!!!

Mark

Tonka
    Minnesota

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

I showed my mother the posts today before my Dad’s surgery, and she told me to tell you all how much she appreciates the prayers, thoughts and well wishes. The surgery seemed to go well and he was sleeping when I left the hospital tonight. Next after recovery is rehab from his stroke.

Jeff and Family

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Players are sent.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Prayers sent. Hope your dad is doing better. Keep us posted Jeff.

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Here is an update on my Dad. After the surgery he went to rehab for 1 day and the next day we got a phone call at 5am in the morning saying he had another stroke and was sent back to the hospital emergency room. I rushed to the hospital fearing the worst and found out he had pneumonia and a uti infection but no stroke. After 3 days of antibiotics they sent him back to rehab on Thursday and yesterday he had his first rehab day and did pretty good. He was sore last night but in good spirits. Thank you all again for your prayers, thoughts and well wishes it means so much.
    He hasn’t fished with me in about 5 years because of his fear getting in and out of the boat. With all this happening I am giving a lot of thought on how I can design something to get him in and out of the boat to lessen his fears so I can again enjoy a day fishing with my Dad.

Jeff and Family

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.