soldportable ice shelter for sale

• buschman
    Pool 2

Hi guys, I have a Eskimo 949 hub shack and Clam flip over two man that I would be willing to sell. I upgraded to a larger hub shack and just don’t use my flip over anymore.

Both are used. The Eskimo is in pretty good shape. There is one of the exterior clear windows missing but still have the interior black covering. All the poles, zippers and travel bag are good. Also have a handful off the ice screws.

The clam flip over has seen some miles. The poles are all there and seats are awesome. The plastic sled and one side of the fabric covering are a bit beat up though. I pulled this shed with my wheeler and it shows. Still works good though. I would just rate it at very used.

If anyone is interested let me know. My email is [email protected]. I am looking to get 100.00 for the Eskimo and 150.00 for the clam. I can pull them out and get some photos also. I didn’t intend to sell them but the wife is not happy about having 3 ice shacks in the garage.. haha.

orve4

Interested please send photos

buschman
    Pool 2

Interested please send photos

Hi Josh, the Eskimo is already gone. Were you looking at the hub or the Clam flipover?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘portable ice shelter for sale’ is closed to new replies.