Blade bait video

• HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a video out that shows the proper presentation for blade use, and if this is the time of year to use this presentation. Also..i fish the lansing area..would pitching jigs be a good technique now, or should i strictly stick with jigging..Thanks for any advise.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I know James and DeeZee cover it in >>this video<<.

If you haven’t checked it out, it’s worth a look!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I am working on a video for vertical blade presentations, which has become one of my specialties…unfortunately the fishing segment isn’t scheduled until the end of the month on the Fox and Menominee Rivers in WI…James covers casting small blades a little in the above prefaced video.

I am hoping to get Erik O to do a Reel Report with Dean Marshall and/or Eric Rehberg, who specialize at casting/pitching small blades.

They are two very different presentations… using different tackle and techniques… I will be taking Brian K out on March 21 for a “blading” lesson…maybe we can get some video footage…even if its a bit

Do a search on casting blades etc…. you should find several informative posts.

ErikOsberg
    Wadena, MN

Right on Tom! BK has mentioned we should film a “how to” w/you and/or Dean. I would love to do that! Any weekends in April that you plan on being around?

Thanks,
    Erik Osberg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.