Minn Kota

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

A great big thumbs up to Minn Kota, Johnson Outdoors (Mankato Minnesota)…….

I have been out using my minn kota in 3 degree weather. out on the river and it has been taking a pounding ( I use it in sub zero weather)…….. well it finally broke and I was without for a couple days…. the prop was chewed up bad,, it wouldnt steer left or right I just had forward and reverse thrust and had to try to steer it with the big

motor. and this was a transom mount type…. (no foot control)

Well to make a long story short……….. I saw the minn kota poeple testing motors on he river not long ago…… and kinda said well this didn’t hold up and asked if they could fix it for me…..they didn’t fix it they sent me a new unit that was sent fed-ex to everett’s no cost…. not even for shipping/////

That is awsome…..they made a customer for life …. my hat’s off to you boys!!!!!!!!

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Hey Mavzer, I have to agree with you 100%. I’ve only had to deal with them 1 time and they took care of me just like they did you.

You got to see a heck of a game Sunday, did you stay out of trouble? See ya later…Kerry

Eric Ahlstrom
    Grand Rapids, MN

I wish they would send me a new one. I have been having problems with my bow mount the last 3 years. I have had to bring it in 3-4 times a year, which has got in the way of some tournies. They keep fixing it but once my extended warranty runs out I’m in trouble. Wouldn’t you think that they would send me a new one if I was bringing it in that many times.

Eric Ahlstrom

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

The packer game was awsome!!!!! I have never been to lambau During a playoff game…….. I was lucky enough to get the tickets from a season ticket holder…….. that couldn’t attend….. WOW!!!! Everyone at the stadium was like a big family/. want some beer a bloody mary…… brats!!!!! If you are a packer…… no even a football fan you have to experience it once in your life////// greenbay in January outdoors!!!!!!

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Ya it was a great time,you should of called me and let me know you were going.We stayed until Monday too tried (lol)too drive.We didnt leave Green Bay until 10pm.Call me on the rods only have Avids left.I will be leaving for boat show on Friday so get a hold of me next week.See Ya.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.