Lower landing Dam at Dresbach

• pbitschura

With the river down, can I get a 17′ fish and ski in the water cleanly, or should I put in down river for the weekend?

smokey420
    kendall,wi.

put in down past the rest stop

Bassn Dan

You’ll want to be careful launching at that ramp. They installed the pads during high water and didn’t extend them far enough out. They have dumped rock off the end of the ramp because so many people were dropping their trailers off the end. I launched my Ranger there Monday and it was ok, but I wasn’t very happy with it and I would be concerned that the rock will shift after very many people launch there – my wheels were definitely going out onto the rock.

If you use it GO SLOW, and good luck.

I can’t believe that they tore up the other ramp and did this when they replaced it.

Dan

pbitschura

Getting to the main channel from 7th street sucks. So it looks like Clinton Street. Only bad thing is how to avoid all the weekend warriors

danwi
    westby wi

weekend warriors!! ….hmmmmm i resemble that remark

bucketmouth1

What’s so bad about the 7th street landing. I personally like launching there then I don’t have as much idle time. Just my preference tho. Everybody have a good weekend and save some fish for me since I won’t be able to make it to the river this weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.