Anyone know directions to Redwing from Dubuque????

• tfuller4
    Marion, Ia

How long does it take from Dubuque to get to Redwing. Anyone from Dubuque able to give directions please. Thanks……

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

It will be about 3.5 to 4.5 hours depending on how fast you drive . do you wish to go up the iowa side or wisconsin .

tfuller4
    Marion, Ia

we can take either 20 to 63 and up to rochester or im not sure the way for the wisconsin side. let me know what you would take that way. have you been up there lately. thanks for the reply.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

from rochester, go N on 52, go east on 58 through zumbrota to red wing.
    or get some gas in rochester and when there look at a descent road map. if you are going to come back to MN very often, by the map. Jack..

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Taking 20 all the way to 63 seems to be the long way – you could take 52 up through Postville & Calmer all the way to Roch – from there it’s about an hour to RW.

I think going through Wisconsin is still probably faster.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Well …it’s an hour to PdC from Dubuque…and 3 hours to Everets from PdC…all roads are great roads to travel. From PdC > La Crosse > La Cressent > Winona >Lake City >Red Wing > Cross the bridge back into Wisconsin and follow the directions to Everets from the banner on the FTR home page.

If you like I can give more specific detaild in an e-mail…..

tfuller4
    Marion, Ia

thanks and i sent u an email. hows the weather up there….

tfuller4
    Marion, Ia

you fish lynxville alot. my dad use to have a camper at fishermans landing and man did we catch the walleyes on the s curves in early june. that was fun. do u fish for them in june or do you fish redwing a lot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.