Steve Vick Getting Hitched!!!!!

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Just wanted to say congrats to my Hunting and fishing Bud, Steve Vick he is engaged to an awsome chick named Amber!! I wish you both the best of luck!!
    I have not been down lately because of the football season, but that will end on Thursday and we will have to celebrate when you get back from Iowa by shooting some Ducks catching some eyes and drinkin some brew…. oh ya I forgot tho mention the to be bride is a to be Doctor as well!!!!!
    Steve the SUGAR DADDY vick!!!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Hey mavz, you think she will put aside her doctor career to help Steve run Everts instead of dragging him away from their?

Nice to see you around again. You kind of disappeared for quite some time

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

congratulations Steve!… and good to hear from you Mavz!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

I disaapeared aug, 13th that is when practice started for football….. I have been going solid ever since… the last game is thursday so I am getting pumped to go out and catch some fish…

I told steve after his wife is established in his profession he should start coaching with me and give up that resort!!! Then we can go down and there and fish and hunt together without having to worry about getting poeple minnows or copenhagen…or whatever.,…

nice to hear from you guys as well I will be dwon there next week to wet a line with Vick….. stop down and say hi!

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

you a football coach mavzer???

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Congrats Steve and Amber!
    Tuck

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Depends who you ask !!!!

JimL2
    Rochester, Mn

Congratulations Steve and Amber!!!

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Congrats Steve and Amber!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congratulations Steve and Amber!!! Good to see you on the board agian mavzer!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Congradulations Steve and Amber. When is the big day??
    I hope you are using some of those prizes up you two. As far as that garlic breath mazver goes, whats up,are you in Stout??
    If your last game is Thursday the team must not be doing to well aye. Maybe the team should go watch Menomonie play. LOL
    Steve

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats Steve and Amber. Bill and Nate

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Congrats Amber and Steve !

See ya soon !!

RIchard

Keep a tight line !!!

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Congratulations Steve and Amber. Hmm…. I haven’t noticed a single post from Steve through this whole thread. Hey, Steve! Are you just staying away from the crowd here? Or are you just busy fishing like crazy for as long as you can? And will we still get to see you down at Everts afterwards?

I can just see us all standing quietly at the door, asking if Steve can come out and play.

Mike

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thanks everyone! As long as I don’t end up on as short as a leash as mavzer did after he got married, I’ll be ok!! I’m surprised he can still breathe with that thing so tight around his neck! It’s good to see you back here on FTR after a 6 week disappearance!
    If anyone wishes to send an early wedding gift, I am accepting about 10 St. Croix rods. You can contact me for shipment address. . Thanks agian everyone.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

How about a twelve pack of Leinies and some garlic balls? LOL
    You have to watch the Mavzer though he likes those garlic balls. Steve

ProV2
    Rochester,Mn

Hey Steve congradulations to you and my sincere condolences to Amber!!!——Mavzer good to hear from ya! Hope you had a winning season with the pigskin and my your ducks fly low and your walleyes bite HARD!! Sea Ya Later-V

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Congrats to both! Hea Steve, how is Ziggy handling all this? LOL!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congrats Steve and Amber, I’ll see you soon, have to go to pool 3 this weekend, then I’ll be hitting pool 4 bigtime. Jack.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Congradulations you two

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.