Giant Crappie!

• InnerCityFishing
    Minneapolis, MN U.S.A.

Hey fellas! Just wanted to share my recent catch. I caught it at the Ford Dam yesterday. We measured it at 19″ and let it go. How much do you think it weighed? I caught it on a nightcrawler fishing for carp. It was the biggest crappie I’ve ever seen. Good Luck on the water. Levels are finally going down. -Rick

http://www.innercityfishing.com

alkfish
    St Paul MN

Wow, nice crappie ICF!!!!! A rough weight guess I think woud be 3-3.5 lbs. Nice fish!

~~Alkfish

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

*WOW*…. the BIG fish seem on a real tear as many board people are reporting monster fish!!! REALLY nice crappie!! and even though Im the worst in the world about taking pix….. (maybe I will have to start?)….. do you have a pic of this beauty?? great fish!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

No offense, but I think your comment about just catching this fish yesterday is a little far fetched. (Based on your head gear…) It appears that you may be doing a little self promoting for your website and TV show. What the heck….Good luck with both. Honesty is still the best policy…..

Tuck

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

*lol*….. guess maybe they got me on that one! I just checked my crappie length weight chart and it went 2 INCHES off the scale… with the biggest listed at 17 inches and weight of 4.1 pounds…..

hmmmmmm so maybe I sucked up the bait too quick? I hope its a circle hook!, good call Eye Guide!!

Randy

How is the walleye bite on Pool 2/Ford Dam? Is the Hidden Falls access now open? RH

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Rivereyes, it happens to the best of us!

Tuck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.