Open note to Anonymous

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Dear Anonymous(s),

Just wanted to invite each and everyone of you Anonymous persons to come on and join. It’s the right price (FREE) it’s EZ (even a uneducated computer illiterate dork like me figured it out) and it seems to give you some ownership to the site. This is helped along by the real owners of the site James, and Steve who are willing to help you get online with us and also willing to answer real questions like “where are they bite’n” You will also see a large contribution by such individuals as Still-a-Kid, (big time fishin dude) River eye’s(always willing to give up the good info) and an array of other who are here cause they love fishing and don’t mind giving out some info which will perhaps help someone like me who enjoys fishing but could always use a good tip or two.

So I encourage all of you ANONYMOUS’ES out there to come on and join the fun on a regular basis under your very own pseudo name.

ps. The only way you can become a FTR Rookie,Regular, Old hand, and even Veteran is to start as a FTR Visitor and begin your postings!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Haywood, Haywood, he’s our man! If he can’t sell you, no one can! Yeah Haywood04!

Nice plugs! And you’re absolutely right! There’s good people with good help, and we even find room to just have a good time! Who doesn’t like good people? Hmm………….quiet. Who doesn’t like good help? Hmmmmm…………still quiet. Who doesn’t like to have a good time? Hmmmmmm………..ok, so there’s one or two in that catagory but they’d never join!

Stillakid2 – Big Time Fishin’ Dude………hmmmm…………..I like the sound of that!!! LOL!

Anonymous

Very well said. That means alot. FTR is all about the people who visit here and contribute. Our site has taken on its own style and personna because of those that choose to show themselves on a regular basis. Im not sure what the ratio is of registered visitors is to un-registered but, you obviously cant post if you dont register and if you cant post then you cannot share information and help others. Kudos to those that contribute here from both James and myself! Its like James always says, “You get way more out of giving than you ever realize”.

Steve HougomFTR Webstaff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.