POOL 4 rollers

• fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Are the rollers still down at the dam? Appears the water level is almost to the point of where they raise the rollers and let the river flow.

Looks like nice weather this weekend for the MTT tourney with south winds and sun.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

They are raised around 32K cfs. Depending on St Paul, they are up or will be up tomorrow.

The 2018 flush has started.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Thanks for the update BK. Fast, cold and dirty water = tough to catch walleyes. At least the weather will be nice.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I hope to get the Lund in the water to make sure it’s not leaking from the winter..lol. Doubt the line will get wet.
    Good weekend to go though my gear and checklists.

AND stare a ribeye in the eye at Bayside Steakhouse. I’m trying to keep the kitchen clean.

Jonesy

Well looks like I can cancel my plans

nord

Is Bay Point open yet? I was thinking about going down on Monday by myself. But with all the current maybe it might be tough other than Bay Point to unload the boat.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bay Point is still covered with crappy looking ice. I was surprised someone hadn’t gone out to bust it up yet but I guess there isn’t any motivation to do that.

There is very little current at the Back Channel ramp (between the two docks) and less at Colville Park.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.