Pool 4 (6/5 & 6/6)

• shockers
    Rochester

Figured I’d put out a quick report. Haven’t seen much report activity lately.

I fished Friday and Saturday; primarily Lake City area of Pepin. Beautiful both days. Though, on Saturday once the pleasure boaters came out it was absolutely crazy so I bailed earlier than anticipated that day.

Friday: Same ole, same ole. Caught lots of fish, mostly small etc. Tried cranks and live bait. As usual, the Sheep were on fire. And I even sped up quite a bit – per some recent advice.

Saturday: Tried again, but a bit further downstream and I moved deeper (I’d say averaged 15 feet). Live bait. Caught nice keeper walleye/sauger, enough for a decent fish fry. Also caught a beautiful 26″ eye. About peed my pants as I was by myself and assumed it was another annoying sheepshead until it surfaced. Snapped some photos and released.

And, big bonus: Finally got to meet The Scratcher at the launch! Great to make another IDO connection. We compared intel and headed out.

Tight lines

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Very nice shockers! Pleasure to meet another fish master good report. also my day was fun but no skunk. nice to meet and greet. Fun to hold up the launch as we visited and drank coffee and ate donuts! Next time I will buy. Nobody even complained lmao III

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.