Pool 2 – Hidden Falls Rescue/Recovery

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

http://www.fox9.com/news/authorities-search-for-missing-child-in-mississippi-river-near-hidden-falls

Authorities search for missing child in Mississippi River near Hidden Falls

ST. PAUL, Minn. (FOX 9) – The search is on for a child who was reported missing in the Mississippi River near Hidden Falls Regional Park in St. Paul, according to a Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office official.

Monday night, the dive team responded to the incident to search for the missing child.

St. Paul police and firefighters as well as the State Patrol helicopter are assisting with the operation.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

munchy
    NULL

I can’t keep track of all the recent drownings in the metro area in just the past week. I want to say it’s nearing a dozen.

Sad days.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Breaks my heart….we were down there last summer when a young man drown trying to swim across the river. Absolutely tragic and awful.

Agreed….sad days. Thoughts and prayers for everyone affected.

LabDaddy1

Oh MAN! I was just down there last night, downstream from there. After dark you couldn’t see more than about 7 yards with flashlight/headlamp because of the amount of bug swarms and hatches, and on top of it that water was REALLY green looking like I’ve never seen down there- visibility about a foot or less in the water, too…

I hope they find the kid. Horrible.

LabDaddy1

I heard the body was recovered near the lilydale launch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.