Pool 2 Fall Hog Haul 2020

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Getting closer to that time again. Date this year is Saturday Oct. 3rd. Same place and time. Lions levee. Hopefully less rain this year.

Will post more info about the contest in September.

See you there.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Planning a pot luck in the parking lot again after? If so I’ll plan to bring cookies again! And maybe some of Billy’s apple pie liquor. mrgreen

Dave maze
    Isanti

I’m hoping for 70 and sunny! It was a bit too humid for my fishing partner last year. mrgreen

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

We got to our 1st spot last year and Eric asked if I had remembered to put the plug in. Water was up on the floor already.

Atleast the afternoon was decent.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

We ran from Spring Lake to Hidden Falls in an absolute downpour….there was not a thing you could do to stay dry.

I’ll be there regardless again this year though!

Dave maze
    Isanti

My bilge pump decided to die that morning. I only had to use the coffee can to bail three times.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Planning a pot luck in the parking lot again after? If so I’ll plan to bring cookies again! And maybe some of Billy’s apple pie liquor. mrgreen

Yes on the pot luck. Most years we have set up down on the island picnic table area. Worked out very nice.

Hope for a large turn out!

-J.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Awesome, can’t wait! Hopefully we have better weather than last year! toast

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I might have to give up my last place position this year. I am not sure if I can make it since that is my wedding anniversary. But Sharron’s cookies might be worth being in the doghouse.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Aww shucks. I didn’t realize my cookies are that good. wink

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pool 2 Fall Hog Haul 2020’ is closed to new replies.