plano hook and sinker box?

• chris
    northern Illinois

Has anyone used this to organize hooks and swivels? I am tired of my hooks and swivels getting all mixed up in my regular plano boxes and found this and was wondering if anyone has used it and of it works to keep hooks in there intended compartment. Thanks

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

If your hooks and swivels get messed up in a regular plano just cut some soft foam “covers” that fit each compartment a little snug. The covers will lift right off to access what you want yet they’ll keep the loose stuff secure when the lid is closed.

munchy
    NULL

I’ve been using one since they were made by Falcon. That one was about 10 years old and finally wore out, so I picked up the Plano one and it is exactly the same minus the name on it. Great if you are a bass guy with larger hooks and sinkers, however smaller hooks and swivels still tend to migrate.

If I still had a big issue with migration I would use rubber cement/contact adhesive to glue a thin foam like a toolbox drawer liner to the underside of the lid. That should keep everything in place without having having to worry about little pieces of foam in the way.

chris
    northern Illinois

Thanks, I will try the foam on the lid.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.