Pike on Mille Lacs

• Nick Meyer

Just wondering if anyone has a spot where a guy can get into some giant pike. Possibly a couple crappies ;) thanks in advance!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Umm likely not. You would have needed to beat the spearers to the punch.

You can try Red Lake or LOTW.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

There are still plenty of big pike in Mille Lacs. The spearers were limited (if they follow regulations) would have left some for you. Might be a few crappies left too. Isle bay would be your best starting point. Pike regs…

“Northern Pike: Possession limit is five, with only one greater than or equel to 30″. Two northern pike less than 30″ must be in immediate possession (taken the same day from Mille Lacs) befor harvesting one greater than or equel to 30″. The winter angling season is open through March 26, 2017.”

Sam
    St.Francis

Isle bay out of chapmans is where I have been going

tim hurley

Pike and crappies in Isle bay?

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

we do well in Waukon bay, not many crappie but a few as we mostly target pike in the bay when we are not fishing eyes

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Is the pike season open on Mille Lacs? It is closed right? Or are there special regs?

krappiekilla
    Zimmerman, MN

“Northern Pike: Possession limit is five, with only one greater than or equel to 30″. Two northern pike less than 30″ must be in immediate possession (taken the same day from Mille Lacs) befor harvesting one greater than or equel to 30″. The winter angling season is open through March 26, 2017.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

There you go, thanks!

I hate it when you have to read posts 5-6 back. It is so inconvenient.

Mike Morrissette

There are still plenty of big pike in Mille Lacs. The spearers were limited (if they follow regulations) would have left some for you. Might be a few <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>crappies left too. Isle bay would be your best starting point. <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Pike regs…

“Northern Pike: Possession limit is five, with only one greater than or equel to 30″. Two northern pike less than 30″ must be in immediate possession (taken the same day from Mille Lacs) befor harvesting one greater than or equel to 30″. The winter angling season is open through March 26, 2017.”

You people are so ignorant. I guarantee the stewards of the land have killed and thrown away more big northerns than I could dream of spearing. I could just as well say the walleyes would rebound if all the late night fisher people would obey the laws and stop poaching!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.