Panoptix PS 22– 500 TYD

• papaperch

Contemplating upgrade to livescope. So will be selling this PS 22. The panoptix ducer is in excellent physical and operating condition. Comes with all hardware that comes with it. Can mount on trolling motor or shaft of trolling motor. As I used for exclusively ice fishing . I had it mounted on a portable shaft. Price is firm.

shipping to be USPS Payment can be paypal or money order from post office.

Also have a set of machined standoffs for mounting transducers on trolling motor. They are made by Cornfield Crappie gear. Retail they sell for 139.00. These will cost 85.00 tyd. They fit an older model Terrova. The non-bluetooth and groove in shaft. I used to mount PS-21 on my trolling motor. But they can be used on any type transducer that is mounted to a Terrova. Comes with clamps and hose as per pic.

papaperch

Right in the title 500 shipped

papaperch

If someone can use this ( PS22 ) and have Garmin stuff they would like to trade. Cash either way or even straight even trade. Has to be something I can use.

papaperch

Like an idiot I sold it. I wished I had it back. I cannot stand livescope. Feel like an electronics technician playing with livescope. The PS 22 made me feel like a fisherman. In fact I am on the hunt for PS 22 myself now,

JoeMX1825
    MN

Like an idiot I sold it. I wished I had it back. I cannot stand livescope. Feel like an electronics technician playing with livescope. The PS 22 made me feel like a fisherman. In fact I am on the hunt for PS 22 myself now,

just focus on the following 5 main things and Livescope becomes easy to use:
    1) always adjust your transducer direction to find the best image
    2) your gain should never go over 65
    3) color gain should be above 80
    4) noise reject should be on med or higher
    5) range and depth should always be on manual and only use TVG in 15+ fow

Mike finck

I’m looking for livescope and have a ps22 I would like to get rid of. Should a trade be possible?

PmB

I had better luck selling my ps22 on ebay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.