Crappie problems

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

There are a lot of natural things that can cause problems for crappies. Here are a couple un-natural ones to give cause to crappies having nightmares.

I was told that the mold that makes these guys would not support shooting a split body color. Well….

These two colors are some of the hottest colors I can use during the summer when I am fish at depths under 12 feet. Those big dinner-plate crappies found on the Mississippi River are going to taste test these for me soon.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Wow those look nice!!! Great color choices too!!!

musky_ben
    Red Wing, MN

Those things look amazing!!! Look like they should work year round as well and multi-species as well!!! Panhish be were….very nice work!!!

mfreeman451

I wish I had your “problems”.. I think it has been asked before but, are these for sale?

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

Look like they should work year round as well

I have used the solid color stingers and those with a tail of another color on docks early in the fall….Octoberish. Crappies sure like them.

Mostly I use stingers when the temps are like they are right now and the crappies hang over deep water. I’m hoping those shown here will trip some triggers as soon as the temps get tolerable for my butt to be out in a boat.

If you ice fish, stingers are a great bait for crappies that are actively feeding at mid column. With the addition of eyes I think these will also tear those fish up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.