Otter Pro Led Lights

• skuman777

Just ordered the new otter lights. I know they are new this year but has anyone bought and installed these yet? If so how are they?

monstermatt
    Minnesota

I think they are the best on the market! They are very bright and can be placed anywhere you want them with no attaching hardware. They also have the built in dimmer. I bought 2 sets for my otter cabin and was able to link them together and use only one battery connection and one dimmer controls them all. I got mine at the Thorne Bros ice event and even some of the pro staff from other brands were buying them to install in there shacks! waytogo

gmctruxman

Saw a display set up at Scheels and they look awesome. Was going to piece together some eBay COB led strips but this seems like the way to go. They’re on my list to check out at the Ice Show.

Brandon Sibert
    Tomah, WI

I bought a couple sets and LOVE them. Easy to install, and the dimmer switch is killer!

Sam
    St.Francis

After seeing this post and checking them out I just ordered two sets from fleet farm those look sick

CaptainMusky

I installed my Otter LED lights last week and they are legit! Very well thought out design. They plug into each other with nice connections which allow you to string together a series of lights and the mounting options are essentially endless.
    The dimmer is a nice feature. They give you a longer and a shorter “connecting” cord which goes between the 2 light bars. Gives you flexibility to have them closer or farther apart. I used the longer string and have both lights mounted on the same overhead bar.
    Very happy with them, bright, dimmer works great, but the easy connectors really finish this off as a top product IMO.
    Other lights for similar money don’t have mounting flexibility like these. Hopefully they stand up, but from a install and design standpoint they are aces in my book.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.