Ordering direct from Striker Ice – Any deals?

• shockers
    Rochester

I’m considering ordering a Striker Ice Hardwater jacket direct from Striker Ice. Mostly cuz I need an extended size and most other places I’ve looked don’t have the extended size I need. But Striker Ice web site does. My question….anyone ever noticed good deals on their web site around Thanksgiving etc.? Or not so much. Just debating when to place the order.

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

Clearance stuff are sometimes really good deals. However as it goes, the stock count isn’t always right and there may be zero stuff on hand.

3Rivers

They occasionally will add things to their clearance section, not much for scheduled sales.

They dedicated a lot of their stock (or all of it in some cases) to their retail partners this year so that is why there are many items showing “sold out” or “pre order”.

Nodak

I have my Striker XL bibs/2XL parka listed in ND. It’s the warmest stuff ever but I found myself not ever using it now that I only fish indoors.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

if you are looking for a deal, try Reeds or try them at the ice show especially if that is happening this year?

Ntau Yang

There is the deal going on the Garmin website for discount if you buy off there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.