Opener

• Trevor frost

Called st croix bluffs park and it sounds like the launch is going to be closed this weekend due to the high water?
    Likely going to be tough to fish regardless with the high water and no wake.. but was hoping I’d follow tradition and get out
    Any launches open? I’d be willing to try a different stretch if it was my only option

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m going to be looking at Osceola north. To the dam

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Called st croix bluffs park and it sounds like the launch is going to be closed this weekend due to the high water?

I talked to my buddy that runs our walleye league. He thought the Bluffs would be open by the weekend for Opener. I would recommend calling there to validate.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Any further updates as to open launches for tomorrow?? I’m not expecting to be able to get out there, probably another week yet. Looks like it doesn’t drop below flood stage until next week friday?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

probably another week yet. Looks like it doesn’t drop below flood stage until next week friday?

Glen, The bummer is by next Friday it will still be 4 ft above No Wake. -(

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Called the Bluffs and they will be closed this weekend. They will reevaluate on May 1.

phoyem
    Minneapolis

Did anybody get out yesterday? Going next weekend and curious what’s working

NofHwy8
    baldwin, WI

Heard from a buddy who was out yesterday. 1 eye 1 cat 1 sheep. slow. I checked out a launch north of hudson just to see water clarity. appears to be clearing up nicely. might give it a whirl next Friday…by kayak if the launches remain closed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.