Open water or ice????

• IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Having to spend my birthday day in a boat instead of walking on water wasn’t my preference. East wind heavy cloud cover made for very lethargic fishin. Reason I prefer ice fishing was very prevalent yesterday. Walleye chop would never let the bait to slow down enough for the fishes liking. Did boat what looks to be some large crappie fishing though (not my species of choice but still fun to catch 12″ plus slabs).

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

IceAsylum – Happy B-Day and I see ice in your future.
    and a 12″ slab I’ll take an day.

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

will be up to help rid you of those menacing crappie as soon as there is ice ;)

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

will be up to help rid you of those menacing crappie as soon as there is ice ;)

Maybe by Newyearseve. Going to be a year of really watching the ice. Silver lining won’t have to put up with those that will only go out when they can drive out and try to sit on top of you.

I understand some have disability issues but most are lazy inconsiderate idiots.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Silver lining won’t have to put up with those that will only go out when they can drive out and try to sit on top of you.

I understand some have disability issues but most are lazy inconsiderate idiots.
    [/quote]

I don’t think the weather will stop those guys, we’ll just see a lot more vehicles through the ice this year I’m thinking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.