One of the Best Motivational speeches.

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I think there is a lesson or two in this speech for everyone. I think every teenage should watch it. Its a bit long, but well worth the time to listen to

mojo

There are a very few men that I respect so much that I cannot form words that convey the amount of admiration I have for them. Sometimes their stories are motivational, but be warned, if you are honest with yourself, you may feel ashamed as much as you feel motivated.

Since IDO has a common theme of fishing, I’ll share this one with all of you:

wkw

All three of those are worth the watch !

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Those are all GREAT! I hadn’t seen the Steve Harvey one, but absolutely love it. This Lou Holtz one is awesome, and funny too.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Surprised no one has posted jocko.

Gitchi Gummi

good stuff fellas!

every now and then I listen to this one on my long runs.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

All the above are great motivational speeches, mine comes from my father as he was one to never mix words.
    “Son, the best motivator you’ll ever have is being broke!”
    “When you’re broke, realize you have to get off your ass and get out there and make some money and fix it!”

That was my dad. 8th grade education and never excelled in math or reading. Bread winner for 4 children and his spouse (mom), self employed in a business he self taught himself in. BUT he’s the smartest person, hands down that I’ve ever known! I’m dam glad to have had the opportunity to have been his youngest child!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.