One more day

That’s right, tomorrow it will finally be here. It has been a long wait. I am sure we all have our favorite but I sincerely hope that we can all make our pick without devolving into bickering and fighting. I especially hope no violence occurs. We all have different reasons for picking our favorite. For some it is texture, spice, or condiments. For some it is the bread or the meat. Happy national sandwich day everyone!

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

i wish. unfortunately this election will be drawn out in the courts. tomorrow we will know what has been reported. then we will get a few weeks of Trump rhetoric and litigation.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

i wish. unfortunately this election will be drawn out in the courts. tomorrow we will know what has been reported. then we will get a few weeks of Trump rhetoric and litigation.

It’ll give you something to complain about.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Told the wife that I just hope the election is a landslide decision so that neither side has any footing for the pissing and whining.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m making my famous ribeye sandwiches for dinner tonight. Ill make enough to enjoy them tommorrow as well

Doug M
    SE SD

Sounds like a perfect day for a good ol fashioned Dagwood sandwich lunch!

Attachments:
    1. Dagwood_Sandwich_20070417.png

queenswake
    NULL

Told the wife that I just hope the election is a landslide decision so that neither side has any footing for the pissing and whining.

You said it. Let it be a landslide, let the results be known by the end of the night tomorrow so we can all just relax and move on with life. I am exhausted.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I like slicing open a croissant roll, using a little butter, then some roast beef, and some Colby jack cheese. And if there’s any bacon around….. toast woot

Roy

I made a sirloin tip roast Sunday for dinner….tomorrow it shall be a sirloin tip sammich!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Thank God it will be over. I’m so tired of the mailbox being full of lies I pray I get bills in the mail.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.