One Last Hurrah For Open Water Walleyes?

• matt

Think the fish with the jigging rap in its mouth and stomache protruding will go on to live a long and fullfilling life?Of course ya cant keep it so why even try to catch it in such deep water

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

shock shock

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Think the fish with the jigging rap in its mouth and stomache protruding will go on to live a long and fullfilling life?Of course ya cant keep it so why even try to catch it in such deep water

25′ is too deep, Matte?? I had fish do this same thing in a wide variety of depths and as shallow 17′ that I noticed. The rap actually fell right out of this one’s mouth and swam away. Is this too deep in your eyes? Or are you just cranky? ???

I see you’re holding a small Muskie in your picture… why do you fish them if you have to let 99% of them go??

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Who says you can’t keep it? Current regs effective 12/1 allow 1 walleye 20-22″, or 1 over 28″ that can be harvested. Maybe the photo is of a 21″er and Joe kept it for a delicious sandwich for all we know.

Jake Jacobs

MMMMMMMMM … walleye sammich!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.