Oh $hit moment for some trucker!

• CaptainMusky

Drove into St Cloud to ship my depth finder in for repairs and I see flashing lights. At the stoplight on 15 and Division some trucker lost the flat bed he was hauling and the huge slab of granite (about the size of a small SUV) which was supposed to be on it was on the road in front of the flat bed! Woof. Good thing it happened at the light and not at highway speeds. How in the hell could that happen?

buschman
    Pool 2

I would assume it was in properly secured. Wonder if he was leaving the granite place of 134 and Division? Those slabs will crack if they are not loaded correct. Just guessing it shifted on him in the turn and took the trailer with it. Not good. Like you said it was good to happen there and not on the highway.

CaptainMusky

I would assume it was in properly secured. Wonder if he was leaving the granite place of 134 and Division? Those slabs will crack if they are not loaded correct. Just guessing it shifted on him in the turn and took the trailer with it. Not good. Like you said it was good to happen there and not on the highway.

He was going South on 15 and was about 5 car lengths from the stoplight at Division.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.