Now there’s Panoptix “LiveScope”

• tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Ok I guess I will always knew we would get to this level of technology but did not think it would come so fast. One could argue that this goes to far as now you are basically sight fishing. Everyone will be close to the same level of fishing as you no longer need time on the water to learn to interpret your electronics. On the muskie video how many anglers would just blow past those fish but now will know to stay and work them? But having said all that I will take a look at the sportshow at pricing, what the heck have to keep up with the joneses! Or in this case mojohunter lol

JoeMX1825
    MN

Imo This is just the start of a major fish tech boom, in a year or two Livescope will look like Atari nowadays…once Garmin gets competition to this tech (starting with Lowrance in a few days) you’ll see major advances each model year…of course all of this tech comes with an insanely high pricetag…

gregl2017

Man, that is cool, but concerning as well. I feel this tech will make a knowledgeable angler look good, this equal more pressure than ever.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.