Now over 100 fishermen trapped on Upper Red

• mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

In another week all will be forgotten. Then we can go back to arguing about livescope, trash left on the ice, generators and strobe lights.

Don’t forget the flag poles? whistling

Coletrain27

Don’t forget the fireworks and loud music too

Mike
    Eyota MN

Dad and I did a sleeper for a few days got back today. I could not believe how quiet it was out there.

Coletrain27

Dad and I did a sleeper for a few days got back today. I could not believe how quiet it was out there.

How did you do? Drove by fosters on Sunday and it was still open water doah

Mike
    Eyota MN

We had a good time. Fishing wasn’t crazy fishing but enough to keep us entertained. And a handful of 20 inch plus fish. Ate fish and was able to take a couple home and my dad said the same thing about foster !

Ripjiggen

Restriction lifted tomorrow. Saved 1000’s of lives and millions of dollars. whistling

Let her rip tater chip.
    May want to listen to the resorts when you head out.
    If they have a bridge I would suggest using it.

CaptainMusky

May want to listen to the resorts when you head out.

That would be like reading the assembly instructions or owners manual.

Ripjiggen

Not entirely. Nothing to read. Just listen for 30 seconds.

Hey

I can’t get a post to go through.

Anyway for Nanny Badger

366.011 CHARGES FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES; COLLECTION. You got this all wrong. This is for taxation purposes for a city like a city sales tax.

Or a fee to be charged everyone. For example $300 for rural fire to be deployed. Or your ambulance fees for contracted services would be part of 366.

The city has zero discretion to charge stupid people fees and smart people pay nothing. 366 is about taxation.

There is no stupid fisherman law in MN and thanks for clarifying you live nowhere near URL.

Hey

86B.106 BARRING VEHICLES FROM UNSAFE ICE.
    (a) Whenever ice conditions on a body of water deteriorate to such an extent that there is substantial danger to persons using motorized vehicles, including snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles, the sheriff of the county where the body of water is located may prohibit or restrict the use of motorized vehicles on all or a portion of the body of water. If the body of water is located in more than one county, all counties involved must coordinate any prohibitions or restrictions that are imposed. A county sheriff acting under this section shall, as soon as practicable, post all common access sites and publicize the prohibitions or restrictions

CaptainMusky

Didnt take long. Red opens up from the SHeriff yesterday morning and someone went through last night already.

Gitchi Gummi

Didnt take long. Red opens up from the SHeriff yesterday morning and someone went through last night already.

you can’t make this stuff up. what a sh*t show up there this year

OG Net_Man

Do you know what type of vehicle this was and what resort?

Ripjiggen

Stay on the roads at night people.
    Not that difficult.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

A group i know just got back from Lake of the Woods . Sounds like it was all good , for them ?

Coletrain27

The radio traffic sounds like she said “forest ranger through the lake”

CaptainMusky

Was it forest ranger or Polaris ranger? What would a forest ranger be doing out there? I watched that video too and thought it said forest but the dude was stumbling over words left and right.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bad deal. Same with Mille lacs, I seen dickie went through and didn’t make it today

CaptainMusky

Bad deal. Same with Mille lacs, I seen dickie went through and didn’t make it today

Dickie, dont know who that is, but didnt survive based on your post?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Dickie from the white cap inn. Very sad deal.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Dickie from the white cap inn. Very sad deal.
    [/quote]

Different Dickie.

-J.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Jesus you really can’t make it up. What I find interesting is guys buy these “rangers” put all these options on them and think they don’t weigh anything. Cab, door etc. well at that point you might as well be in a small s-10 or something at least then you can get out! Not saying that’s what happened this time.

MX1825

Jesus you really can’t make it up. What I find interesting is guys buy these “rangers” put all these options on them and think they don’t weigh anything. Cab, door etc. well at that point you might as well be in a small s-10 or something at least then you can get out! Not saying that’s what happened this time.

These decked out Polaris Rangers are pushing 2500 pounds and 45k. shock
    I don’t want to fall through the ice but that’s as much as a very good late model pickup.

Deuces

Unreal winter, and even more unpredictable ice.

Out on east rush tonight, promised to the family who lives there they had at least 8″, sure as sh!t about 6″. Middle Jan, chased chased

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

Be careful out there Dueces. I was out there yesterday too. It’s definitely not all 6″. We fished on 3″ where we were and there was still open water in one area along the east side of the lake.

Viewing 29 posts - 151 through 179 (of 179 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.