Northwest Sports Show

• Brian Wenzel

Thinking about going to the northwest sports show in Minneapolis this year in the first weekend in april. Just wondering everyone’s experiences at the show and im wondering if the show prices on rods, reels, and tackle are worth making the trip for or not. Thanks

toddrun

Brian,

I enjoy the Northwest Sports Show, and attend on most years. Lots of good information, products, displays and sales. There are years that I find lots of good deals, and other years where there are many good deals, so it is a bit hit and miss. But I would say that is likely where you would find you best deal of the year, depending on what you are specifically looking for.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

It’s a great show. Probably the best open water show in the Twin Cities.

Brad Dimond

Always interesting people to talk to. I would be working the DNR booth but will be out of town for the weekend. I recommend going but would eat elsewhere. Food and beer is overpriced for what you get. Lots of good establishments nearby where you get better quality for about the same price.

FryDog62

Should do an IDO meet up at 4:00 on Friday of the show at a skyway watering hole and mosey over the show at 5-6…
    toast

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Should do an IDO meet up at 4:00 on Friday of the show at a skyway watering hole and mosey over the show at 5-6…
    toast

That sounds tempting,,,,

HRG

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

toast

I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday. I’d go for fun Friday evening if there’s going to be a meetup.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

toast

wave
    I’d be in for that.

I work downtown, a few blocks from the convention center.

I’ll be right there anyway.

Just to let you know, not much for “happy hour” establishments on the skyway level, most if any shut down when the workday lemmings leave at the end of business hours.

No worries, plenty of options at ground level close by. toast

FryDog62

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>FryDog62 wrote:</div>
    toast

wave
    I’d be in for that.

I work downtown, a few blocks from the convention center.

I’ll be right there anyway.

Just to let you know, not much for “happy hour” establishments on the skyway level, most if any shut down when the workday lemmings leave at the end of business hours.

No worries, plenty of options at ground level close by. toast

I usually hit the bar at the Hilton on the way in… 2 blocks away and on the skyway..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.