Nòrsk Lithium Battery

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

So I purchased a Norsk Lithium battery and one of the reasons I did was the two USB ports on the top. Thinking that I may want to plug things in out on the ice. What I found is, I like to stay organized at home and not always do I have plug-ins for everything. So when I needed to recharge my bubbler for my bucket this is what works. So whether you’re at home or remote in a cabin, the USB and the extra juice in the Norsk Lithium battery I think is going to work good for me.

Attachments:
    1. 20220118_171408-scaled.jpg

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Side topic – What is your feedback on that rechargeable aerator pump? Almost pulled the trigger on that one you have pictured off amazon, but ended up buying a DC battery powered quite bubbles with 12v adapter. Real life reviews/feedback are always nice to hear.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I bought one to charge my Aqua Vu 5.0 works great .

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Side topic – What is your feedback on that rechargeable aerator pump? Almost pulled the trigger on that one you have pictured off amazon, but ended up buying a DC battery powered quite bubbles with 12v adapter. Real life reviews/feedback are always nice to hear.

Longevity on the charge is phenomenal. And it has a One Touch button where it will intermittent aerate and that will last even longer I’ve never had to do that. I did hear that this unit was not waterproof and one person ran silicone along the seals to keep it waterproof I may do that.

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Thanks for the feedback Dave!

wallster
    Austin, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>dhpricco wrote:</div>

Longevity on the charge is phenomenal. And it has a One Touch button where it will intermittent aerate and that will last even longer I’ve never had to do that. I did hear that this unit was not waterproof and one person ran silicone along the seals to keep it waterproof I may do that.

What brand aerator is this? How many hours are you getting on a single charge? Do you think this aerator is large enough for the large Engle bait cooler?
    Wallster ><((((>

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Note sure how much volume is put out on the large engle coolers.. this one will run all day…8 hours on a charge.(from experience) on constant and for a hell of alot longer on intermittent… ill dig up the info on it…got it on Amazon… There are others on there too… Just go into google search and pull up Rechargeable and Portable Fish Aerator Pump or something like that… there are lots out there

wallster
    Austin, MN

Thanks Koonce
    Wallster ><((((>

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

I saw the aerator photo. I found it quickly and ordered one from Amazon. I like my gizmos.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I saw the aerator photo. I found it quickly and ordered one from Amazon. I like my gizmos.

Note: I’m told it is not waterproof… I am putting silicon on the seams..

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Ended up ordering one too and am going to return my hush bubbles aerator that seems excessively loud. For those without the built in USB adapter on there batteries, I made a cigarette lighter adapter so I can plug either of my flashers into the aerator to run off the larger battery if needed. I converted all my connectors to the quick 2 prong as shown in the picture.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20220120_091757908-scaled.jpg

2. IMG_20220120_091742198-scaled.jpg

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Aerator was received. It’s very quiet. Much quieter than the Clam aerator. First test was on intermittent setting. It ran for approximately 12 hours.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

I got my hands on the Norsk aerator. Talk about quite. No more D batteries – no reason to charge since it’s USB.

Definitely switching all my aerators to these for those late night flat head trips when all I would hear for the next day is the motor running on the old D battery aerators.

If anyone is interested:

https://norsklithium.com/product/usb-aerator/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.