No flat tires?? – Pressure washer.

• Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Anyone have experience with No Flat Tires – solid rubber?? I wanted to wash my boat and pulled the pressure washer out of the shed to find 2 flat tires – rotted out. They are the 10″ x 3.5 on 4″ rims. New air filled tires are $13. No flat are $30. How long before they rot off? Worth over twice the cost??

Coletrain27

Definetly worth it imo. I put them on my 2 wheel dolly many years ago and they are still like new. Also put a set on my Weber grill a couple months ago.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_8787-scaled.jpeg

duh queen

They’re not so good with heavy loads. Stud that I am (NOT!), I frequently overload the wheelbarrow to the point where the solid tire deforms and is more difficult to push than a pneumatic tire. That said, I haven’t had to air a the tire either. If whatever you put these things on is heavy even when empty, the tire will develop flat spots when parked.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I run no flats all day at work on both the dolly and wheelbarrow. They are the way to go. Deforming from a load ? I haul 100 pounds of concrete on a dolly and don’t see that happen. And a wheelbarrow topped off with concrete and it doesn’t happen. They will be great on your pressure washer.
    When buying ones for a dolly or wheelbarrow don’t buy the cheapest available.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I like them and put them on my dolly and buggy. I did notice the buggy was a little harder to push with the never flat tire. But it is a lot harder to push with a flat air tire.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

The ones from Menards were what I was looking at. But my local store the website says only 1 in stock. I didn’t consider how soft they would be. Pressure washer would be no issue, light and doesn’t roll far. Wheelbarrow I learned harder rolls easier but softer is better for going over roots and such. Wheelbarrow tire isn’t too old.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I put solid no-flats from Menards on all my wheel barrows. They each have a minimum of 10 nails stuck through them. They haul shingles all day everyday, 50-200 lbs, and the tire generally outlasts the metal pan in the wheel barrow. Pay for themselves by lunchtime on day one.

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

Fill them with Insta Foam and never worry again…

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

Menards had some No Flat Tires come in. Bought 2 this morning. Looks like They will be perfect.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.