Nitro Boats

• Andrew Rice

Just thought it would be nice to have a Nitro Boats page in the “Toys for Big Boys” section. Can a admin add it? I know there are a few of us around.

What about a section for outboards as well?

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

I agree!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Send off a note to BK, JJ or Jacob. Somebody will run the idea past James for his thumbs up or thumbs down. Just understand that some of those categories don’t get much action at all.

munchy
    NULL

Honestly there should be just a Boats forum. No need to separate each manufacturer. Many of them are similar designs anyway. And generic questions like wiring, pump, or motor problems may get overlooked by people not looking in a certain manufacturer forum.

And for more specific questions/issues if you don’t get much action I tend to lean towards Facebook groups and websites dedicated to that particular brand/model.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Contrary to popular belief some of us DO own Nitro boats….. mrgreen

It probably would be a select few though…..

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Fished Mille Lacs a few times in June. On one of the tournament days I saw two different Nitro 21 boats each with a 400 hp Merc on it. Holy cow!! shock

Ripjiggen

Yeah the two of you can chat back and fourth… toast just messin looked at a couple would like to ride in one…

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

You see several Nitro 21’s on Devils Lake. Several guides and others. Friend of mine is on his 3rd ZV21 and loves them.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

You see several Nitro 21’s on Devils Lake. Several guides and others. Friend of mine is on his 3rd ZV21 and loves them.

Those ZV21’s are freaking HUGE. Just standing next to one at the boat show a year ago was blown away with how big they are.

Andrew Rice

I think part of the reason is there are two good dealers in the area. Woodland Marine in Devils Lake and Tracker Boat Center in Fargo. We all know how important dealer support is.

Attachments:
    1. 20200702_181511.jpg

dirk-w.
    Minnesota

FYI – There is a “Nitro ZV Nation” private group on Facebook for anyone that wants to know more about the ZV series. Its on my short list of sparkly boats if and when the time ever comes.

Ice Cap

I asked for a pontoon sub forum awhile back but one never got added. Seems pontoon subject matter comes up often enough to warrant one. Maybe I’ll pm JJ as last time I just mentioned it in a thread and BK responded with a thumbs up so I’d thought it would be added. Must have fallen through or James nixed it.

Nice Fella

Are Vexus boats a thing with anybody yet? Just curious.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Yeah, I know a couple people that have them. Very happy with them so far. Only a year in though so we’ll see how they hold up. Haven’t heard many bad things about them.

Ripjiggen

Are Vexus boats a thing with anybody yet? Just curious.[/quote

Waiting on my next stimulus check then I will pounce on one yay

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I have been seeing some issues with the welds cracking on their tin hulls recently over on BBC.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.