New Otter XTH Lodge Hub

• Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

Walked into L&M today and right in front they had the new Otter hubs, I stepped inside, quickly picked up one from the dozen laying there and brought it to customer service and asked them to hold it while I shopped, like it was Black Friday or something and if I didn’t they would all be gone. Then I headed straight towards what I came there for. On the way there, I walked by an interactive flasher display cart with the new i series Marcums. Unconscious to anything else going on around me I swayed from side to side and back and forth to see how well you could see the display from so many angles. I was impressed, but I had to tell myself “next time.” Then as I look up to find out where the Jigging Raps were, I see a guy standing there kind of looking at me funny. I said “howdy” and he nodded, then as I rounded the corner I saw him swaying side to side and back and forth… “Yeah” I thought, “it’s pretty nice.”

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

The struggle is real!

Al Case

I was going to order the Otter Resort Hub from L & M, Ben. But, Joe’s Sporting Goods matched their price for me this afternoon. And, by doing so, I saved myself another $30 shipping.
    Al

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

Nice work Al! They’re brilliantly spacious!

Al Case

Thanks, Ben. Just after I posted, I got an email from Reeds and they’ve got the Resort on sale for $389!! I paid $400 3 hours ago at Joe’s and that was a good deal.
    Al

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.