New IDO Gear on Reeds Website

• Buckeye1

I saw a ton of new IDO gear on the Reeds website (pre order on!y). New colors and styles. Didn’t see much detail list for the clothing, but nice looking stuff.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Really? Official IDO gear?? I’ll have to check them out and see what they have! I’m still crossing my fingers that they’ll make a zip-up hoodie and an IDO tank top! mrgreen

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Maybe it’s a IDO flip up shelter with IDO stitching on the side with your IDO handle stitched on as a option grin

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Really? Official IDO gear??

Well, I checked it out on Reed’s website and sure enough all kinds of new goodies. They didn’t claim “Official IDO” gear but it sure looks like the real deal.

I cannot imagine them selling some kind of knockoffs, so it looks like some kind of arrangement or relationship they have. Not sure if any other retailers have or will offer them either, or whether they’ll be available to order off this site.

Which is somewhat interesting, not in a bad way…just curious how they happen to show up there with no mention here on the new items.

And they are new and look great. New colors with lime green, new hats, beanies, gaiters, shirts…etc.

Some great looking apparel, sorry though…no zipper hoodies or tank tops just yet.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I saw a ton of new IDO gear on the Reeds website (pre order on!y). New colors and styles. Didn’t see much detail list for the clothing, but nice looking stuff.

All the new IDO Gear on the Reeds website is legit! This past summer we were contacted by a couple retailers that were interested in carrying our logo’d clothing. The next thing we knew we had 15 different retailers placing orders!

We will have a list of all the retailers here online ASAP. We don’t have the clothing online here yet because the 15 retailers that placed orders blew through everything we had set aside for direct sales here!

If you want to get a look at all the new goodies you can get a peek here on Reeds website >>> IDO Gear Online at Reeds Sporting Goods

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

All the new IDO Gear on the Reeds website is legit! This past summer we were contacted by a couple retailers that were interested in carrying our logo’d clothing. The next thing we knew we had 15 different retailers placing orders!

We will have a list of all the retailers here online ASAP. We don’t have the clothing online here yet because the 15 retailers that placed orders blew through everything we had set aside for direct sales here!

If you want to get a look at all the new goodies you can get a peek here on Reeds website >>> IDO Gear Online at Reeds Sporting Goods

Thanks for the explanation/update.

I wasn’t too concerned about the legitimacy of Reed’s offering the IDO products. Reed’s is certainly reputable and I’ve made numerous purchases through them, both in-store and online.

I was curious though about the arrangement being there wasn’t mention here yet of it, and seeing the expanded line of offerings. Definitely some great looking new items.

I see several new items I’ll be ordering.

I would expect this partnership with retailers will not only increase your sales volume, but also reduce your “in-house” inventory management and shipping costs.

Easy to imagine having this product eventually in retailers store shelves will inspire impulse purchases too.

“Oh…I gotta have this new beanie hat.” smile

shockers
    Rochester

Great news on the new IDO gear options. I will put in my regular plug….Tall-sizes would be most appreciated. We ain’t all hobbits.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Great news on the new IDO gear options. I will put in my regular plug….Tall-sizes would be most appreciated. We ain’t all hobbits.

Roger that. We won’t have tall sizes this time around but as a fellow non-hobbit I’ll push for them in future offerings.

tornadochaser

+1 for tall sizes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.