New food plot seed line for 2020.

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

We’ve got a new addition to the Midwest Monster Whitetail Products lineup for 2020. As many here know, we’re the largest Eagle Seed dealer in the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin, and we will continue to stock Eagle’s dynamite Eagle Forage Soybeans.

For 2020, I wanted to add a new seed company that will bring something different to the plots here in the upper midwest, so we added Real World Wildlife Products to our lineup.

The Real World (RWWP) product I’m most excited about is their RWWP Northern Soybean Blend. These soybeans add something completely different to our lineup. They have been developed to offer growers a glyphosate-ready soybean blend that combines aggressive growth and tough plants that maximize bean yield. What sets Real World soybeans apart from ordinary ag beans is their focus on shatter-resistant pods so that the beans stay on the plant until the deer eat them, instead of shelling out on the ground.

It’s this combination of having high pod counts that are shatter-resistant that make RWWP Northen Soybeans a terrific choice for the food plotter looking to attract deer in the late season.

Eagle Forage Soybeans are still the go-to for maximum plant growth, leaf protein, and tonnage per acre. The early-season attraction of the Eagle beans will forever make them my favorite for bow season and for the early youth seasons. Deer cannot leave Eagle beans alone and nothing builds big deer better than tons and tons of high-protein Eagle Forage Soybeans to browse on.

We also have RWWP’s Deadly Dozen and Harvest Salad in stock. These blends will be terrific for the food plotter who wants to ease of planting for a late summer plot that will be terrific during the hunting season and beyond.

You can see our whole seed lineup on the Midwest Monster website.

Wishing you a successful growing season in 2020.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.