New Fishing License: Heads Up

• basseyes

Gave the deputy regrestar in Cambridge $291.35 today for 2 four wheeler tabs, a jon boat tab, 2 trailer tabs and a car. Then went to fleet farm for a combo sportsmans license. Got the voucher for the wife so she can do that later. Both places were quick and easy. Going at non peek times helps. The Cambridge fleet farm or Walmart has never been an issue for me, any friends or family members that need a license. Hopefully Walz, his dfl crew and the dnr will spend the money wisely.

mark Mason

Does Minnesota still charge a $3 “convenience fee” for licenses printed at home? That makes no sense to me.

Sharon
    SE Metro

It’s a 3% convenience fee when you buy your MN DNR license online. I’m sure it’s to cover the cost of the credit card or e-check transaction since there’s no merchant/store covering the cost when you buy it online.

haleysgold
    SE MN

I don’t have an available printer right now so I usually save whatever I need printed and print it at work…oops, I mean have somebody else print it.

Do you HAVE to print it after purchasing the license Online or does it allow you save it and print at a later time?

I could ask the DNR too but thought somebody here might know?

Sharon
    SE Metro

Do you HAVE to print it after purchasing the license Online or does it allow you save it and print at a later time?

You can save it as a PDF file to your computer/device and then print it later if you need to, or also email it to yourself too! waytogo

haleysgold
    SE MN

Score 1 for the MN DNR !

Thanks Sharon!

Jimmy Jones

I just walked into a local baitshop and bought mine. About 45 seconds, cash in hand.

taking a picture of it on the phone is a dynamite idea and is already done.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.