New Boat!!!

• Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I just got this picture from Cal. Looks like my boat is on it’s way to SBC. Let the rigging begin!!! To say i’m excited would be an understatement! V2090 with a 150SHO.

Attachments:
    1. image1-3.jpg

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Very nice! bow I think that’s the only boat that would get me out of my 620T.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Well done. I need to stop there in the next couple of days, maybe I’ll bump into it.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

If it’s still at SBC on the 23rd, I’ll pick it up on my way to the Chip Flowage,,,,,,,

HRG

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Sick set up Pat!!

Pat just sent me a text letting me know he was stopping in to SBC to see his new ride on the way in to work and make some decisions on the rigging… and there was a “chance” he might be a little late getting to the office this morning. whistling

If ever there was a reason to start the work day a little late, this would be one of the better reasons. Congrats Pat!

Let us know how you plan to rig it once you’ve got everything figured out.

Jeremy Goodman
    Madison, WI

I would have told him right there that you would be expecting a ride/trip in the new rig for compensation on time missed! cool

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

A 20′ Warrior tiller, now there is a dream come true for sure!!! Congrats on a great new rig! Holy hanna are you going to enjoy that thing toast yay yay yay

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I would have told him right there that you would be expecting a ride/trip in the new rig for compensation on time missed! cool

He rolled in over an hour late this morning but seeing him this excited makes it all OK. He’s worked really hard to get to a point where he got to make a new Warrior a reality. If he doesn’t invite me along on one of the first couple trips…then we’re going to have a problem. lol

hop307
    Northern Todd County

I just got this picture from Cal. Looks like my boat is on it’s way to SBC. Let the rigging begin!!! To say i’m excited would be an understatement! V2090 with a 150SHO.

Really digging the color combo, and the black hood on the SHO is awsome. waytogo

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I’m so excited I can’t stand it! Hunting might have to take a back seat to fishing this fall for me. Way too many Muskies, Lake Trout, and Walleyes to catch with the new rig.

I’m going all Garmin Echo maps. 3 93SV’s. 1 on the bow 2 on the stern with Pan-Optics. Terrova 101 on the bow along with a Vantage 101 on the stern. Tracks instead of rails and a 12′ Talon on the back!!!

Should be an awesome multi species setup. From Great Lakes trout and salmon to bass and muskies, I think i’ll be able to do it all out of this rig.

Big thanks to SBC on helping me get everything squared away!

Jeremy Goodman
    Madison, WI

I’m so excited I can’t stand it! Hunting might have to take a back seat to fishing this fall for me. Way too many Muskies, Lake Trout, and Walleyes to catch with the new rig.

I’m going all Garmin Echo maps. 3 93SV’s. 1 on the bow 2 on the stern with Pan-Optics. Terrova 101 on the bow along with a Vantage 101 on the stern. Tracks instead of rails and a 12′ Talon on the back!!!

Should be an awesome multi species setup. From Great Lakes trout and salmon to bass and muskies, I think i’ll be able to do it all out of this rig.

Big thanks to SBC on helping me get everything squared away!

My lord, what a sweet set up! Those Garmins are the bees knees.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Pat,
    One small change to the rig of the warrior…..Ulterra 112 instead of the terrova…

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I had the chance to take the boat out musky fishing for the first time in the Bemidji area last weekend. Although the fishing was pretty tough, it was awesome to get the new rig on the water and start getting familiar with it. Here are a few pictures on how it’s all rigged up. Huge thanks again to SBC!

Attachments:
    1. image2-2.jpg

2. image1-1-1.jpg

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

A few more

Attachments:
    1. image1-2-1.jpg

2. image3-1.jpg

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Beautiful rig Pat!

Pauleye
    Onamia

Saw your ride yesterday at SBC it looks awesome!!

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Thanks guys! I’m really looking forward to doing some serious trips with it this fall!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Thanks guys! I’m really looking forward to doing some serious trips with it this fall!

OK, your probably going to need a net man then, I just graduated from net school and would be willing to sit up front, just let me know the dates

Waxy
    Calgary, AB

Beauty boat Pat!

I’m not a tiller guy, but if I was, that’s the boat I’d be in without a doubt.

Just wait until your first time out in the rough stuff, it’ll blow your mind.

Waxy

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

I officially am SUPER jealous! Pat can you tell me more about the floor? Is that fiberglass? I see that it wraps around from the sides and just continues to the floor. You opted to not get a carpet floor. That must mean it is not slippery correct? What makes it ‘not slippery’? Again congrats on a getting the true meaning of a “dream boat”!!!

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

Pat is up in Canada right now, so I can chime in and help answer your question @roosterrouster. The floor is fiberglass and has a “non slip” texture to it. As far as carpet, you can add/remove anytime as it is snap in carpet. With all the fish Pat catches, he probably doesn’t want to have to clean his carpet – so I am sure we will never actually see it in the boat until maybe November if the snow is falling and the water is still open!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Thanks Nick! You can’t see ‘it’ in the picture but I was thinking there had to be some sort of a non-slip texture to the floor. That is awesome…RR

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

@mcsh1pat
    Hi Pat,
    Congratulations on your new boat. May the excitement stay with you for years to come. It really does look Good !!

So any chance of you and James doing another show together And In Your New Boat?

At least a good quality Web Extra.
    Have fun and be safe for the water is getting colder.
    James W

sjhauge
    Elgin, MN

This is one sweet ride. The SHO on this hull is impressive to say the least. Thanks SBC

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

So any chance of you and James doing another show together And In Your New Boat?

I think there is a very good chance of this!

Chad Engels
    Fargo, ND

What are the stats on this setup with the 150 SHO? Forward troll speed, back troll speed, top end?

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

To be honest all i’ve been doing is muskie fishing lately so I don’t know what the back troll speed is yet, but forward troll speed is 2.5 and top end with just me with perfect chop is 46mph. 2 guys and lots of gear is 43mph. It gets out of the hole pretty darn quick too. I absolutely love the boat. I guess I need to relearn how to catch muskies though. Man I have been struggling.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.